The Federal Trade Commission’s or “FTC’s” guidelines protect the public from intentionally errant or misleading advertising that has been paid for by a group or company.
The guidelines require me to disclose:
- This blog is a source of income.
- I may occasionally endorse products/services/businesses through reviews, testimonials, etc.
- Advertisers may provide me with products that are free of charge with no cost to me.
- I only promote that which I have, in fact used and believe will be beneficial for my readers.
- I will always give a true and honest review of products/services/businesses regardless of whether I received a product for free or are receiving commissions for the sale of the product.
- Within the content of my blog, mentions of associated products/services/businesses may not always be noted as an affiliate, but I will do my best to note this whenever we feel it is necessary.
Integrity and Honesty are values that hold extreme weight to me. I will always strive to provide the most accurate and to-the-point information so that my readers can find information that is beneficial and enriching to their lives and develop a relationship of trust with me.
I do use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit my site, and they may use aggregated information (not including your name, telephone number, email address, address) about your visit to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
Note: I am not responsible for re-published content from this blog or other blogs or websites without my permission.
Stephaney - Me Flying Free
Latest posts by Stephaney - Me Flying Free (see all)
- I Would Rather Have Strep Throat… - October 20, 2017
- You will Never get Fully Clean in Your Old Machine - May 21, 2017
- Why I am So Sick of Webinars! - April 18, 2017